mei 8, 2015 door jolifedelights
These pancakes are soft and fluffy. To make it extra special I like to add crispy pieces of bacon, walnuts, raisins, cranberries or banana. And of course you can vary the toppings, like maple syrup, powder sugar, fresh red fruit, cream or jams.
Ingredients (makes 6 medium-sized pancakes):
1 cup buttermilk(or 1/2 c milk + 1/2c plain yoghurt)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
Butter of vegetable oil
Preparation to fluffiness
1. Mix the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients seperately.
2. Slowly wisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
3. Heat the skillet with butter or oil. A thin layer of grease is sufficient.
4. Use 1/4 cup batter per pancake.
5. Flip the pancake when you see bubbles at the surface. (approx. 2 min. per side)
6. It is easy to freeze the pancakes, just wrap them seperately before putting them in the freezer